Rosen Harwood’s Governmental and Regulatory Affairs practice works closely with clients who have a vested interest in our community and our state. Our clients are comprised of corporations, non-profit organizations and governmental bodies. By providing advice in the regulatory and legislative arena and assisting clients in developing strategic coalitions to support their initiatives, Rosen Harwood is dedicated to serving our clients as a whole.
Our Governmental and Regulatory Affairs section includes attorneys who dedicate their practice to the administrative and legislative environment on all levels. Our team’s many years of governmental involvement provides the high level of experience required to navigate the appropriate regulatory channels. Our combined breadth of skills and network of knowledge speaks to the unique qualities that allow us to best serve clients in a public advocacy role.
OUR GROUP IS ACTIVE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Monitoring, analyzing and responding to proposed administrative rules and regulations
- Providing public advocacy consulting services at local, state and federal level
- Testifying on behalf of our clients in legislative committee meetings, hearings and negotiations
- Representing clients in administrative and regulatory matters by appearing before boards, commissions and agencies
- Drafting new or modified proposed legislation and regulations
- Advising clients on current legislation that concern and affect their businesses and/or interests
- Representing governmental and quasi-governmental bodies at the local and state level in all aspects of legal affairs, including brand new and long-standing bodies
- Project management for clients serving constituents through legislative tracking and interpretation
Rosen Harwood has the knowledge, experience and insight to navigate the arenas required to address your public advocacy needs. Our team will design strategies specifically targeted to impact your legislative, regulatory or administrative matters with professionalism and dedication.